Exploring the Contact Us Page
Etherscan is a block explorer for the Ethereum Blockchain. A block explorer is a search engine that allows users to easily look up, confirm, and validate transactions that have taken place on the Ethereum Blockchain. And just like you, we are "users" of the Ethereum Blockchain.
Users sometimes need help with using the Etherscan website and may not know how best to receive it. This article will guide you on submitting a support ticket to us.
Navigating to Contact Us Page
You may access the Contact Us page by scrolling down to the bottom of any Etherscan page.
Viewing the Contact Us Page
- Helpful Links: A list of relevant links that provide you with information on Ethereum, Etherscan, as well as answers to common questions you may be having.
- Additional Information: As we are only able to assist with issues directly related to our block explorer services, check this section for relevant information that may help before submitting your ticket.
- Message Subject: Helps us to identify the subject of your request.
Choosing Message Subject
Once you have chosen your message subject, we will show further details for you to fill to help us assist you.
- General Inquiry: Non support related question.
- Support/Technical Issue: Support related question.
- Advertising Inquiries: Advertising related question.
- Update Token Info: Submit a token information update request (for Contract Owners only). You may check our guideline here.
- Name Tagging/Label Address: Submit a request for Name Tagging/Labelling belonging to projects or addresses of public interest. You may also create your own private name tagging/labelling.
- Report A Phishing address: Submit a report for a phishing address.
- Update Proxy Contract's Implementation Address: Update a proxy contract's implementation address.
- Security Audit Report: Submit an audit report of a contract address as an owner or as a user.
- Request Removal of Name Tag: Owner of an address can request for removal of a public name tag.
- Priority Support: Get priority support for your requests within 24 hours.
After you have submitted the request, one of our team members will attend to your request as soon as possible. However, do note that while we try our best to respond in a timely manner, we often have a backlog of inquiries. Please bear with us while waiting.