The token tracker page allows users to view the top ERC20 tokens and the latest ERC20 token transfers.
- Price - This is where the token's price will be displayed if the token's creator has updated the token's information (for a token price to show, we require the token to be listed on either CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko).
- Change (%) - This is where the % price change of the token is reflected.
- Volume (24H) - This shows the last 24-hour trading volume for the token.
- Circulating Market Cap - This shows the token's market cap based on currently circulating supply across all chains. It is calculated by multiplying the number of tokens in circulating supply across all chains with the current market price per token.
- On-Chain Market Cap - This shows the token's market cap based on currently circulating supply on Ethereum. It is calculated by multiplying the token's Total Supply on Ethereum with the current market price per token.
- Holders - This shows the total number of addresses that hold the token.
- Txn Hash - This shows the transaction details of the token transfer.
- Method - This shows the function being executed in the token transfer transaction.
- Age - This shows the time elapsed since the token transfer was executed. Click to toggle to DateTime (UTC) format.
- From - This shows the address that initiated the token transfer.
- To - This shows the recipient address of the token transfer.
- Value - This shows the value of the token being transferred.
In order for the token to appear on the Token Tracker page, it must be updated and have a Neutral reputation. If your token has not been updated yet, kindly submit your token update request and read this article for more information on how to get the Neutral reputation.