Exploring the Token Tracker Page
The token tracker page allows users to view the top ERC-20 tokens and the latest ERC-20 token transfers.
- Price - This is where the token's price will be displayed if the token's creator has updated the token's information (for a token price to show, we require the token to be listed on either CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko).
- Change (%) - This is where the % price change of the token is reflected.
- Volume (24H) - This shows the last 24-hour trading volume for the token.
- Circulating Market Cap - This shows the token's market cap based on currently circulating supply across all chains. It is calculated by multiplying the number of tokens in circulating supply across all chains with the current market price per token.
- On-Chain Market Cap - This shows the token's market cap based on currently circulating supply on Ethereum. It is calculated by multiplying the token's Total Supply on Ethereum with the current market price per token.
- Holders - This shows the total number of addresses that hold the token.
- Txn Hash - This shows the transaction details of the token transfer.
- Method - This shows the function being executed in the token transfer transaction.
- Age - This shows the time elapsed since the token transfer was executed. Click to toggle to DateTime (UTC) format.
- From - This shows the address that initiated the token transfer.
- To - This shows the recipient address of the token transfer.
- Value - This shows the value of the token being transferred.