Users can bring up the token tracker page to see the general overview of top ERC20 and ERC721 tokens on Etherscan. For this breakdown, we will be looking at the token tracker page for ERC721 & ERC20 tokens.
ERC20 Token Tracker
ERC20 Token Tracker Page
- Price - This is where the token's price will be shown if the token's creator has updated the token's information (for a token price to show, we require the token to be listed on either CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko).
- Change (%) - This is where the % price change of the token is reflected.
- Volume (24H) - This shows the last 24-hour trading volume for the token.
- Market Cap - This shows the token's market cap based on currently circulating supply. It is calculated by multiplying the number of outstanding tokens with the current market price.
- Holders - This shows the total number of addresses that hold the token.
This page shows the recent ERC-20 token transfers.
ERC721 Token Tracker
ERC721 Token Tracker Page
- Transfers (24H) - This shows the total transfers associated with the token in the last 24 hours.
- Transfers (3D) - This shows the total transfers associated with the token in the last 3 days.
This page shows the recent ERC-721 token transfers.