Etherscan is a block explorer for the Ethereum blockchain — just as Google is to the internet.
As a free block explorer service, we can only provide and display information on transactions that occur within the Ethereum blockchain.
- We are not a wallet service provider
- We do not store your private keys
- We do not process transactions and we do not have control over your transactions
- We cannot troubleshoot transaction failures
- We cannot refund your transactions
To transfer and withdraw funds from a particular address, you must hold the private key to that address.
For issues related to your Wallet or Exchange, please contact your wallet provider or exchange service directly as they are in a better position to assist you.
Kindly visit Etherscan Wallet Directory for a list of available wallet provider and Etherscan Exchange Directory for a list of exchanges where users can exchange crypto to crypto and/or fiat.