The Private Token Ignore List allows a registered Etherscan user to hide tokens from showing up in token holding lists across the website. When a token is hidden, their price will not contribute to the address' total token value. Please refer the steps to add a token to your Private Token Ignore List below:
- Login to your account.
- Once logged in, click on the Token Ignore List tab from the menu located on the left side of the page (refer the highlighted section in the screenshot below).
- You will then be directed to the page where all of the tokens on your Private Token Ignore List will be listed. Click on Add New to add a token into your list.
4. Copy and paste the tokens's contract address into the Token Address field and include a note for your reference (if needed) and click Continue.
- Once a token has been successfully added into the list, you will be redirected back to the previous page with a notice on the successful addition of the token into the list.
- To remove a token from the list, click on Remove that is located to the left of the token's contract address.
- To edit, add notes or update the contract address, click on View (next to the Remove button).
*This feature is limited to 20 tokens per user account and does not remove or hide the hidden token's transfer events.