The Blue Checkmark on Etherscan represents a token or project of public interest. The token page with The Blue Checkmark is also displayed first and more prominently during a search on Etherscan, prioritizing a genuine token while showing all tokens with similar names.
The Checkmark appears next to :
- The Profile Summary column on the Token Info page
- Auto lookup search results (most right)
What are the requirements to obtain The Blue Checkmark?
Etherscan evaluates multiple factors but not limited to the criteria below in determining if a token project is of the public interest:
- The contract source code must be verified
- The token project must represent a known & public interest project
- The token project must maintain a working website with active social profiles and communication channels
- The token project has operated for a period in time and achieved certain milestones
- The token project remains active and has ongoing on-chain activities
- The token project is well known and often interacted.
Not all public and well-known projects on Etherscan awarded the Blue Checkmark.
Etherscan does not and is not in a position to endorse, disapprove, or censure any services or projects related to the Token contracts displayed on the Ethereum Blockchain. Users should always perform their research and due diligence before taking any actions related to any Token contracts, especially if it involves a transfer of value.
The Blue Checkmark provided in connection with this service may or may not be accurate as they are based on subjective evaluations and/or reports received from the community. We make no representations, warranties or are liable for any content, accuracy, and reliability of such ratings and are we are not responsible directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content or services provided.
We reserve the right to make the final judgment to accept/deny a request of The Blue Checkmark, and we are not obligated to provide any feedback on the reason for rejection or an award to a particular project. At any time we found false information or discrepancies, we reserve the right to remove or update the misrepesented information. (including token reputation).