Each menu contains a dropdown list of links to specific pages related to the topic/scope of the menu. Please refer below for the breakdown of each menu and the contents linked under them.
- Tools for developers such as our APIs, contract verification page, Byte to opcode converter, transaction broadcaster and Vyper online compiler.
- ENS events list and ENS lookup
- Tracker service for Dapp, DEX, DEX OrderBooks, gas, node and loans
- Miscellaneous tools and features like a mining calculator, list of message signatures, similar contracts search and a label word cloud that shows all the public tags recorded across our website.
- Sign In to your Etherscan account. Kindly take note that Etherscan provides a free block explorer service for the users and they are not required to have an account to use any of the provided services. However, there are also features that are exclusive only to registered users. To register for an account, please visit here.
- Switch Between Ethereum Networks by hovering over the Ethereum logo next to the Sign In menu and then select the network of your choice. Networks currently supported by Etherscan are the mainnet, Ropsten testnet, Kovan testnet, Rinkeby testnet, Goerli testnet and ETH 2.0 Beacon testnet.
B: Search Bar
You can use the search bar to instantly get details on transactions, addresses (be it wallet addresses or contract addresses), tokens and projects. To search for, let's say an address, on our website, just copy and paste the address into the input box and click Search (or press Enter). Similarly, to search for a transaction, just copy and paste the transaction hash into the input box and click Search.
Alternatively, you can also type in your search phrase (do not press Enter or click Search after typing in the search phrase) and select from the recommended search results listed below the Search Bar. To narrow down the recommended results, just adjust the filter settings located next to the input box.
* Realtime Updates Toggle Switch
Located just above the Search Bar (top right corner), is a toggle switch to enable/disable realtime updates. When enabled, the data and values (e.g.: latest block number, latest transaction, etc.) shown on the homepage will be constantly updated with real-time figures.
C: Ethereum Overview
This section shows a simplified real-time overview of the Ethereum blockchain.
D: Latest Blocks
A short list of recently mined blocks. Clicking on View all blocks redirects you to a full page list of mined blocks.
E: Latest Transactions
A short list of recent transactions. Clicking on View all transactions redirects you to a full page list of recent transactions.
F: More Links
- Preferences is where you go to change settings such as the website language, default fiat currency value and enabling/disabling Disqus comments.
- Day/Night Mode toggle switch is located next to the Preferences button and will toggle between displaying the website in day or night mode when clicked.
- Social Links to our official Twitter, Facebook, Medium and Reddit profiles.