Deleting your Etherscan User Account
- Login to your account.
- Select the Account Settings tab.
- Click the red Delete Account button located on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Solve the reCAPTCHA test to further confirm account deletion and click Confirm Delete.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. The email will read as below:
"Your request for account deletion is confirmed. Your account [username] is now disabled and the account will be DELETED from our database after 30 days."
- To cancel your account deletion, kindly write to us through our contact form here within 30 days of submitting your account deletion request
Please take note that upon deleting your account, you will no longer:
- Receive email notifications for transfers involving the addresses on your watch list
- Be able to submit update requests for your verified addresses.
- Be able to utilize the 5 calls/second limit of our APIs.
- Have access to your personally curated addresses and transactions (Private Name Tags & Transaction Private Notes).
- Be able to hide certain tokens across your Etherscan experience.
- Be able to add custom ABI to interact with unverified smart contracts.